Pending Project: BARCLAY SQUARE AT HOLMDEL
The continued hearing on this application is scheduled for May 18, 2021 at 7:00pm.
Public Hearing for Property Designated as Block 52, Lots 17 & 18
How to Volunteer
To volunteer for one of our boards of commissions please fill out an online application.
- First and third Tuesday of each month
- 7:00 p.m.
- First floor meeting room, Town Hall
This schedule is modified from time to time, so it is always best to check with our office to find out about any changes to our schedule and agenda.
The Municipal Land Use Law states that the Planning Board shall have responsibility for:
- Preparation and adoption of the Master Plan
- Subdivision and site plan review
- Review and adoption the official map
- Review of the Capital Improvement Program
- Variances and certain building permits in conjunction with subdivision, site plan and conditional use approval
- Identification and report to the governing body, any provisions of a proposed development regulation, revision, or amendment which are inconsistent with the Master Plan; make recommendations concerning these inconsistencies
The Planning Board may:
- Participate in the preparation and review of programs or laws required by state or federal law or regulation
- Assemble data on a continuing basis as part of a continuous planning process
- Perform such other advisory duties as are assigned to it by ordinance or resolution of the governing body for the aid and assistance of the governing body or other agencies or officers
|Name||Class||Term Length||Term Expiration|
|Mayor Greg Buontempo||Class I||One Year||December 31, 2021|
|Jeff Ackerson||Class II||One Year||December 31, 2021|
|Prakash Santhana||Class III||One Year||December 31, 2021|
|Serena DiMaso||Class IV (Planning Board Chairperson)||Four Years||December 31, 2022|
|William Kastning||Class IV||Four Years||December 31, 2023|
|Joyce Ploussas||Class IV||Four Years||December 31, 2024|
|Brian Foster||Class IV||Four Years||December 31, 2021|
|Mike Nikolis||Class IV (HEC Liaison and Planning Board Vice Chairperson)||Three Years||December 31, 2022|
|Tom King||Class IV||Four Years||December 31, 2021|
|Ron Emma||Class IV (Alternate #1)||Two Years||December 31, 2022|
|Derek Dailey||Class IV (Alternate #2)||Two Years||December 31, 2021|
Planning Board Professionals
- Planner: Kate Keller, P.P./AICP
- Engineer: Robert Mullin, P.E.
- Board Attorney: Martin F. Pfleger, Esq.